Cashmere Care Guide
- Whenever possible, choose to air out your cashmere over washing it.
- We suggest you never wear your cashmere garment two days in a row.
- Instead, let is rest for at least one day, airing it out for a few hours on a flat surface, preferable outside.
- Moths love cashmere. Always fold and store in a drawer with dried lavender to deter them.
- A gentle steam will revive cashmere that hasn't been worn in a while and remove any wrinkles.
- It is normal for cashmere to pill, it's the nature of the fabric. Lightly comb your cashmere with a cashmere comb
Washing your Cashmere:
- If your cashmere needs a wash, please hand wash delicately using a mild cashmere/wool detergent, we recommend Ms Brown Wool & Cashmere Wash.
- Press out excess water, do not wring, and lay flat out on a towel to dry. Never hang cashmere.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat such as heaters or sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry a cashmere garment as it may deform
- Avoid fabric softeners - they end up doing the opposite on cashmere
- Alternatively you can also dry clean your cashmere